• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Start the Snake clan!

LlorshCrespo

Smash Rookie
Lets start the Snake clan, I have hear that they are staring one , but I havent seen any progess a havent seen nothing actually, So why dont we start it?

if you people agreed, well lets collect names , lets decide the name of the clan and even better lets unite for this cause.... also we need a leader, I really suck in this post things.

It would be awesome to in time have a page where we con post things. But like I said a can't do anything of those things.

Well what do you think? if you agreed well lets find out the name and find a more useful leader?

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
The only person that would be justified in making a Snake "clan" thread would be Psycho ******, everyone else's would just look like a desperate chance at infamy.

Top Bottom