• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Save the ICE CLIMBERS for Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I want to use my first post in this forum for this:
I've read that the Ice Climbers will be gone! I don't main them or use them that much, but they are cute and fun! Interesting in their own way. Lot's of crazy stuff can be done with those two. I do think their moves ( blizzard, rope jump ) should be revised. They don't deserve the Oblivion. World Smashers! Let's do something about it! Let's save them!! :)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
And what exactly can we do? An online petition? -_-

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Ok, first of all, I am not a kid. I am 27. Second, YES, online petitions can be done on the Official Smash page of Nintendo. Also, they must have some people listening to what the fans say, so if there are many people wanting to save the Ice Climbers, there is a possibility. I've read official news about characters that arent returning, and ice Climbers are there (along with Young Link replaced by wind waker Link (cel shaded), pichu and MG&W). I think something can be done about it.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I've read official news about characters that arent returning, and ice Climbers are there (along with Young Link replaced by wind waker Link (cel shaded), pichu and MG&W). I think something can be done about it.
Official news generally can be found on official websites, like Nintendo.com or Smashbros.com... talking about that site, there's no such thing as a "online petiton option", I guess you are talkig about the closed poll on the Japanese site.

That being said, I really want to see the ICs in Brawl.

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
they cant just add a character in like that. The game is basically finished and has been in development for a long time. If they are out they are out. I don't feel like this game being postponed any longer than necessary as it is.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Ok, first of all, I am not a kid. I am 27.
whoa

i feel bad for you in some strange way.

anyways, i never really liked the ice climbers. id rather see a diddy + dixie kong, or even a plusle + minun combo. but a dual character should definately be in brawl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I've read official news about characters that arent returning, and ice Climbers are there (along with Young Link replaced by wind waker Link (cel shaded), pichu and MG&W).
That is one hundred percent false, had you bothered to search around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom