• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Play UK!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Sorry that I'm getting this out so late. School was destroying me the past week.

Doubles:
1. Keroro Platoon (Amida/KERO) :4miibrawl:&:4ness:&:4falcon:/:4greninja:&:4falcon:($140)
2: Don'thaveone (Acestarthe3rd/Lumpy Gravy) :4villager:&:4rob:/:4pikachu:&:4greninja: ($60)
3: Newcomers (Shrek/Goku) :4sheik:/:4fox:
4: Team Snoop (Snoop/Dougquake) :4mario:/???
5: Runaway Angel (Runaway/Angel) :4ganondorf:/???
5: NWO (Migue/Griff) ???/???
7: DanRuff (???/???) ???/???
7: Jetfuel (Boujaad/Mattnado) ???/???
9: Future Gadget Labs (Lee/Tank) ???/???
9: Improv (???/???) ???/???

Singles:
1: Amida :4miibrawl: ($144)
2: KERO :4greninja: ($66)
3: Xisin :4marth: ($42)
4: AceStarthe3rd :rosalina:($24)
5: Runaway :4shulk:($12)
5: Mister Eric :4rob:($12)
7: Dougquake :4mario:
7: Lumpy Gravy :4greninja:/:4pikachu:
9: Shrek :4sheik:
9: Spec :4pikachu:
9: Snoop ???
9: Switcheroo :4pikachu:/:4villagerf:
13: Auturnus :4sheik:
13: KaosKoopa ???
13: Heisenberg ???
13: Skiboots :4pikachu:

Drowned in pools:

Zile
Wing
Whiterice
Griff
Rosco
Proforeveryone
Mr. Dark19
Lafpnut
Goku
Eat
Boujaad
AuraJackal
Angel

Claim your results here: http://smashboards.com/rankings/lets-play-uk-singles-bracket.5723/event

Big thanks to Switcheroo, Amida, and Auturnus for helping with running the tournament. I apologize that things started late, but if I run another tourney, I will be sure that the times are repeatedly confirmed.

Last edited:

SaikyoBro

The One Who Knocks
NNID
SaikyoBro
Hey all, it's Heisenberg (I think I've just entered the past UK tourneys as Jacob/Jake but I needed a cool tag!!). I rarely do anything on Smashboards but thanks for a cool tourney! Feels like I'm starting to get a better grip on a lot of these match-ups. Props to Spec for the hilarious set in pools and Shrek and Snoop for convincingly bodying me in the bracket lol.

As for filling out info I played Little Mac every game in the bracket, for doubles NWO played Yoshi/Link (also it's "Miguel" not "Migue" lol). DanRuff played Yoshi/Greninja and in singles KaosKoopa played Ness I believe. Snoop played Falcon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom