• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Play Super Smash Bros. Brawl - A Shameless Plug by SpaghettiWeegee

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
Hello, Smash World Forums, it has been far too long (or perhaps not nearly long enough). I haven't really been playing a whole lot of Smash Bros. lately, but I have taken up a new hobby - Let's Playing. It... Has its ups and downs, and at times can be frustrating enough to make me want to break my controller, my game system, my keyboard, my television, and my fingers so I can never subject myself to that kind of INHUMAN TORMENT ever again, but sometimes it's moderately fun. So I've tried my hand at it, and have had kindasortamaybe a decent amount of success; at least in my opinion. However, my opinion holds a lot of weight when it's one of the eight opinions that judge these Let's Plays. =P But the point of this post isn't to rant about the ups and downs of Let's Playing, no, the point of this post is to see if any of you would be interested in watching a very special Let's Play...

Let's Play Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The Subspace Emissary | Episode I: Fallout: New Smash Bros.

Yes, I am playing through the Subspace Emissary LIVE in a prerecorded episodic series! The first three episodes are up so far, but more are on the way, as well as ~bonus footage~ :awesome: which would contain such shenanigans as me (trying to attempt) skillfully playing through Classic Mode, Boss Battles, Target Smash, and all of the fun things you do with Smash Bros. when you have no friends! Also, there are boobs. Eventually. I promise.

Hold out for this.

Anyway, if you're interested, check it out. If not... :sadeyes:

And that's all for this post. Feel free to discuss below. Or discuss Smash Bros. LPing in general, that would be cool too. Or just ignore it, that's allowed. :bee:

Top Bottom