• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets NOT meet

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
(Inspired by Reddit)
What's the scariest thing that has EVER happened to you?
Put it down below in the comments, and maybe i will read them for a video for my YT.
Thanks, -Bray

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
This happened a while back, i was sitting on my couch at about midnight, seeing a movie. i heard my back door open. (I was home alone, my parents were out of town) i got freaked out, and grabbed my shotgun from my room. Then, i hid in a closet. i could hear footsteps coming up my stairs. (I sleep upstairs) i took the saftey off the gun, and jumped out of the closet. i know, crazy idea. but i stopped. there was this man just standing there, smiling at me. i screamed, and my fight or flight mode took over me. i flew out of my room, down the stairs, and practicly kicked the door down, and ran outside. i callled the cops, and they found the man hiding under my bed with a knife, still having that creepy smile. ugh.. i had to sleep in my neighbor's house that night, i was so scared to go back in there.
Welp, hope you enjoyed that story.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
This happened a while back, i was sitting on my couch at about midnight, seeing a movie. i heard my back door open. (I was home alone, my parents were out of town) i got freaked out, and grabbed my shotgun from my room. Then, i hid in a closet. i could hear footsteps coming up my stairs. (I sleep upstairs) i took the saftey off the gun, and jumped out of the closet. i know, crazy idea. but i stopped. there was this man just standing there, smiling at me. i screamed, and my fight or flight mode took over me. i flew out of my room, down the stairs, and practicly kicked the door down, and ran outside. i callled the cops, and they found the man hiding under my bed with a knife, still having that creepy smile. ugh.. i had to sleep in my neighbor's house that night, i was so scared to go back in there.
Welp, hope you enjoyed that story.
Damn, aren't you lucky! O_o

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Once, I was leaving my room to see if dinner was ready. Around the corner from my door was my dad, who screeched DINNER! in my face right as I turned the corner. I started crying from how intense the jumpscare was.
even amnesia the dark descent was less scary

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Once, I was leaving my room to see if dinner was ready. Around the corner from my door was my dad, who screeched DINNER! in my face right as I turned the corner. I started crying from how intense the jumpscare was.
even amnesia the dark descent was less scary
wow so touching

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
Dreaming about 5 Nights at Freddy's then waking up terrified, alone, and unable to go to sleep. 'Twas pretty bad...

Top Bottom