• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets have a talk about A.I

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Hello there everyone. While playing super smash bros brawl yesterday I thought the A.I within this game could use a major improvement. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of adaptable A.I in multiplayer matches if one so chooses to provide more of a challenge to players. This could also apply to supspace emissary 2 often times when I played even on intense mode the A.I were making careless mistakes.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Something in my sub-conscious must have remembered something like that oh well live and learn :).

volbound1700

Smash Master
That is why the mod rules of one thread per subject doesn't quite work because subjects get buried. As for AI, the AI in Brawl was decent, I thought the AI did try to shield itself too much and wasn't very aggressive about going after the character. Also its total obsession with Smash Ball was both a plus and a negative, I found it easy to get a big blow on a computer opponent when it was chasing the Smash Ball.

Top Bottom