• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lesson for Black People Who Need to Learn When to Shut Their Mouths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im tempted to make a hax reference

edit: shoutouts to the crazy lady on the trip to ncsu

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Interesting outcome, but not as entertaining as the Soulja Girl video.

Ain't nothing better to watch than people making a fool of themselves out in public.

ZeitKuppler

Smash Rookie
Being a space pirate, I hop from planet to planet.
No one likes to point out that the white dude started it:

Black man: …AC Transit
White man: Let’s get back to business. How much you charge me for a spit-shine?
Black man: what?
White man: How much you charge me for my Stacy Adams? I’m going to a funeral on Friday…You said you… [note: Stacy Adams are a brand of shoe.]
Black man: Did you get what I said just now?

White man: Yes
Black man: Why’d a brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You offered!
Black man: I didn’t offer you ****.
White man: What’d you just say when you walked by me?
Black man: I said why, why a ****in’ brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You don’t have to!
Black man: Why a white man can’t spit-shine –
White man: [interrupting] – It could be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!
Black man: Look dude…
White man: I ain’t prejudice! What? You think I’m prejudice!
Black man: [pointing toward front of bus] Take your *** back up there and get the **** out my face right now.
White man: Why you being so hostile, man?
Black man: ‘Cause. I’m pissed off.
White man: Well you better be pissed off ‘cause -
Black man: Take your *** up there right now
White man: [standing to go to the front] You ain’t scared of this white boy. I’m 67 years old. You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: [now, also standing] I’m 50.
White man: You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: I’ll put my foot up your ***.
Older white man: No you won’t! No you won’t!

Umby

Smash Master
[font="book antiqua]It didn't look like he intentionally started it. He just misunderstood what the guy was trying to say, and then said some stuff that he should thought about first.[/font]

Purple

Hi guys!
No one likes to point out that the white dude started it:

Black man: …AC Transit
White man: Let’s get back to business. How much you charge me for a spit-shine?
Black man: what?
White man: How much you charge me for my Stacy Adams? I’m going to a funeral on Friday…You said you… [note: Stacy Adams are a brand of shoe.]
Black man: Did you get what I said just now?

White man: Yes
Black man: Why’d a brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You offered!
Black man: I didn’t offer you ****.
White man: What’d you just say when you walked by me?
Black man: I said why, why a ****in’ brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You don’t have to!
Black man: Why a white man can’t spit-shine –
White man: [interrupting] – It could be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!
Black man: Look dude…
White man: I ain’t prejudice! What? You think I’m prejudice!
Black man: [pointing toward front of bus] Take your *** back up there and get the **** out my face right now.
White man: Why you being so hostile, man?
Black man: ‘Cause. I’m pissed off.
White man: Well you better be pissed off ‘cause -
Black man: Take your *** up there right now
White man: [standing to go to the front] You ain’t scared of this white boy. I’m 67 years old. You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: [now, also standing] I’m 50.
White man: You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: I’ll put my foot up your ***.
Older white man: No you won’t! No you won’t!
man that black guy was helpless.

There was a misunderstanding here.

ZeitKuppler

Smash Rookie
Being a space pirate, I hop from planet to planet.
You are aware that the older white dude is KNOWN for having mental issues and that he is pretty much crazy? I'm not saying what the black dude did was right either, but the older white guy is pretty ****ing insane.
I'm saying. He started it and instigated the situation. The black dude, probably easily offended, started talking stuff about him in defense

Source: http://sfist.com/2010/02/17/ac_transit_fight_video_update.php

"The fight started, according to the Iyanna Washington who whole captured the fight on film, after the white man asked the black man for a shoe shine. Then, as these charged events tend to go, a fight ensued.

"The black was was drunk," Washington went on to presume. "The white guy was...on some kind of drug."

She goes on to say that the cops arrested the old man who beat up the younger man. When asked to describe the incident in a word, she semi-jokingly responded, "Oakland."

Washington, it seems, has also fallen victim to numerous Facebook and MySpace attacks over her swiping the old man's bag during the brouhaha. She claims to have since returned the man's property.

Speaking of the old white man, he is best known to SFist readers as the guy who was tased during an Oakland A's game last year. Troy Holden of CaliberSF, who captured this image of the man, notes that in 1996, "I was working at the intersection of 2nd & Market. Each and every day the man pictured above would walk by my shop, wave a loaf of sourdough in my face, and scream obscenities about the San Francisco 49′ers.""

Purple

Hi guys!
erm... what does that have to do with the black guy punching him in the stomach? He moved up there just as the black guy asked.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The more I watch this the more I really hate those women. Some women will gladly throw a man's life away just for their own amusement or to test him or for what reason I don't know. I hate women like that. The crazy white man runs at them and they only continue to instigate and laugh at him.

Umby

Smash Master
You are aware that the older white dude is KNOWN for having mental issues and that he is pretty much crazy? I'm not saying what the black dude did was right either, but the older white guy is pretty ****ing insane.
I'm saying. He started it and instigated the situation. The black dude, probably easily offended, started talking stuff about him in defense
lol, he's actually known? It's easy to tell he was crazy from the second video, but I didn't know anything about him having legit mental issues.

Zip.

Smash Lord
The more I watch this the more I really hate those women. Some women will gladly throw a man's life away just for their own amusement or to test him or for what reason I don't know. I hate women like that. The crazy white man runs at them and they only continue to instigate and laugh at him.
Where have you been? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom