• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy XP 2.0 BETA PlayStation Buttons add-on

Filipianosol

Smash Rookie
Legacy XP 2.0 BETA thread
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is done with permission from Winchester7314.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on for PlayStation HD Custom Controller packs by Winchester7314:
PS3
PS4

It also works fine when using a PSX or a PS2 controller.
The buttons had to be enlarged in order to cover the GameCube buttons (except the SSS Info where these were deleted).

Stage Select Screen Info

Dream Land

Fountain of Dreams

Temple

The Great Bay

Download here

Prerequisite: ScpToolkit (stable or pre-release, depending on which works better for you - for me it's the latter).

GUIDE - setting up an Emulated GameCube Controller

Note: If you're not using the dedicated Legacy XP 2.0 BETA exe, then go to Graphics/Advanced in Dolphin and check options Load Custom Textures and Prefetch Custom Textures (optional).

Note2: This pack is being updated with uncompressed images that I just found in the Legacy XP thread as templates to avoid double compression. I will edit this note and the download link when it's done.
Only pixels close to PS buttons seem to suffer from this, so there is no loss in looks right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom