• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge...Phantom Attack?

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326

Firstly, shameless Twitter advertisement. Secondly, sorry about the video quality. I don't have a lot to work with, but there is something strange near the end of it, when Ganondorf has 36% damage. Now to give a little rundown of how Toon Link's D-Air works, there's a landing hitbox on it that deals 5% damage and some horizontal knockback upon the opponent (this is evident when testing above the soft platforms on Ganondorf with Toon Link).

Well, when Ganondorf goes for the ledge, he does not actually get sent into a knockback status like he should, but instead, he takes the damage AND still gets onto the ledge. I've been unable to replicate it, but it's so phenomenal on what one can actually see happen in this game. If anyone else knows how the heck this happens or what the heck this is, please do tell me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom