• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge guard setup, and kill combo

RavensArk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-2573-0129
Messing around with SS I found that Full hop>SS>Nair near the ledge causes the opponent to go offstage with their momentum going downwards. I'd say this would be decent set up to start ledge guarding. Here's an example.
How far they go depends on when you time the nair. Obviously you can instantly act out of it as it shows in the example, however HUMAN players who don't suspect this won't react the same. I've tried this a couple times and it seems useful to say the least. I felt like showing this even if it isn't the most useful thing in the world.
I felt this was also worth mentioning.
Light weight>D-throw>Nair>Uair can kill alot of the cast around 60% and around 23% letting SS's hitbox hit the opponent then instantly air canceling it will allow it to combo into f-tilt/fsmash
Have a great day
EDIT: I dun goofed and linked the same vine for both, haha. I've fixed it now. My thanks to @ Masque Masque

Last edited:

RavensArk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-2573-0129
Last edited:
Top Bottom