• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge Cancelling All Aerials 3.6

Ikoh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Axel
To my understandig, my friend and I have experimented with multiple characters and have discovered that their aerials can be lesge cancelled. With further experimentation, I will test with all characters and try to show evidence. Is this only 3.6 or has this always been in the game?

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
We're there aerials that couldn't be edge cancelled in melee?
Afaik, ledge cancelling applies to any and all animations, including specials (e.g. Spacie side-Bs, Pikachu up-B, Ganondorf down-B) and others. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone get shield broken and got super lucky with it ledge-cancelling before lol.

Last edited:

Manaconda

Smash Apprentice
Afaik, ledge cancelling applies to any and all animations, including specials (e.g. Spacie side-Bs, Pikachu up-B, Ganondorf down-B) and others. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone get shield broken and got super lucky with it ledge-cancelling before lol.
In Melee? I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to every animation. I've never been able to ledge cancel Falcon's down-B in Melee before.

Top Bottom