• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leave this thread to die.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
You don't change the rank of people. They tell you to, and you don't. So yes, let's stick to one topic to create less confusion. A topic which is actually decided by other people.

You're not 20th, Frog's not 11th, and Sheer's DEFINATELY not one place below you.

mememmemem!
I'd add you if you were in the top 25. But you're not. :(

multijack

Smash Cadet
Wth yes I am, You just think dk grabbers are cheap and suck, But My pika isn't a supe rgrab killer.

wow there is another topic just like this one. And on my topic, I let people choose where people should be. It's just really hard to place people besed on alot of smashers can beat alot of smashers in the top 20. So lets just stick to one topic to create less confusion.
If you let poeple choose what about me? Dude Im beater than you and every one below you

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wth yes I am, You just think dk grabbers are cheap and suck, But My pika isn't a supe rgrab killer.

If you let poeple choose what about me? Dude Im beater than you and every one below you
No, that's not it. Yes, I think DK grabbers are cheap, I never said they sucked.

And no, you're not better than Vex / SNKE.

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
You don't change the rank of people. They tell you to, and you don't. So yes, let's stick to one topic to create less confusion. A topic which is actually decided by other people.

You're not 20th, Frog's not 11th, and Sheer's DEFINATELY not one place below you.

I'd add you if you were in the top 25. But you're not. :(
Did you even read all of my post? This is harder than you think. If someone tells me to move them up and I do, another person will say why are they that high up and so on. So lets just keep to one topic. Not like I don't like the idea, but my topic is the same.

Top Bottom