• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

learning techs

P-Breaker

Smash Cadet
Hi, recently i've been playing fox. So I want to learn some "fox only" techs. I can do techs like wavedashing etc. the normal ones. Can you guys tell me some techs and show me how to peform them?

Tomaster

Smash Journeyman
Hey im not an expert at all but I'd say the most important thing to start with is shffling your aerials and learning to nair shine/drill shine. Im guessing you know what shffling is, but if u don't there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube. For nair shining and drillshining all you do is shffl nair/dair and shine when you land, it can also be done with bair occasionally.

MrKidneyShiv

Smash Rookie
Doing things out of shine like Upsmash, Grab, wavedash, aerials, etc. Shinedashing is kind of super awesome and makes you look like you own the 20xx era. Drillshine is great pressure, especially if you can drillshine into a grab. Mainly you want to focus on pressure, pressure, and more pressure. Also, Double Lasers are great in neutral despite them not doing much damage in PM. Just watch a level 1 fox computer and learn lol

If you have any questions on Fox tech in PM either reply, message me, or youtube it up. I'm not super great at fox but I can double shine and waveshine.

Top Bottom