• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaks and Rumours thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
Here, I will be adding my top 5 leaks and rumours (sometimes extras) of the week. Every tuesday I will post 5 more leaks/rumours on here. Today, im going to list ten.

10. Character Deconfirmed- Pichu (leak)
9. Over 200 songs will be on the soundtrack (rumour)
8. Good chance of a SMG course, due to rosalina being an assist (speculation)
7. Ganondorf has a Brawl model made up for him (leak)
6. Character Confirmed- Ness (leak)
5. Character Confirmed- Sheik (official)
4. NES/SNES style stage (rumour)
3. 48 characters for brawl! (rumour)
BONUS: Sakurai has stated there will be over 40 characters in the game (official)
2. If all the melee characters return, then that makes 25. There will be at least 15 new characters, at most, 25. (speculation)
BONUS: Sakurai also said its highly unlikely there will be over 50 characters. (official)
1. Characters Confirmed- Jigglypuff & Lucario!

Thats my Top 10! Feel free to add anything to this forum to disscuss, and if you can, new leaks should have links on them.
Everyone knows about the movie leaks, and i cant find my other links, but i'll keep you posted with my latest findings!

~Lime

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Ah, crap...you caught me before I made the edit >.<...

But yeah...search function...very useful thing indeed...
LOL. Just don't be so quick to declare fail (even if this thread as a repeat topic already fails by default) for a particular reason, cuz it has a tendency to come back and bite ya in the ***... Believe me, I know... :embarrass

Anyways, this thread = over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom