• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leak true, game is doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSXJXX8cpkyClW
So now that the leak is confirmed, let's all just realize that this is going to be the worst roster in Smash history.

"64 is worse!"
Quality over quantity, all the characters there actually live up to the fact that the game claimed to be a sort of hall of fame
"Melee had more clones!"
Doctor Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Toon Link, Ganondorf, and Falco. It's the same amount
"Brawl had 5 cuts!"
4 of them were clones. Meanwhile Smash 4 has 5 cuts and all of them are either completely unique or mostly unique

So what are we going to do about this? Is there any way for Sakurai to hear the fans in this regard?

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oooh noooo, a subjective matter for a game that everyone's going to buy anyway. It's doomed to failure because my opinion is everyone's opinion
Grow up.

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Oooh noooo, a subjective matter for a game that everyone's going to buy anyway. It's doomed to failure because my opinion is everyone's opinion
Grow up.
Couldn't say it any better myself.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
As someone who was sold on Rosalina and overall content with every reveal afterwards, all I can do is laugh.
Ahahahahaha.
Honestly I think this might be my favorite batch of newcomers. Behold, your polar opposite!

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Wait, what's the issue? Besides the obviously fake Dark Pit and Shulk (not saying they won't be in, but...) I didn't see anything unusual. Besides, Mac and Megaman is good enough for me. I don't have a problem no matter who else they add.

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
How is it worse? It has most of the better characters from previous games plus more.
I mean, the game ain't out yet and the entire roster hasn't been fully unlocked, and yet you've come to the conslusion that it's worse than brawl.

Boo-hoo, no Mewtwo, get over it
Waaah, no Lucas, get over it
sniff, no Snake, get over it

Sure they are gone, but not buying the game will not bring them back. they have been cut for a reason, and it's not like Sakurai didn't try to not bring them back. If they aren't here initially, then they have a strong chance of coming back as dlc.

This thread should be locked. People like you who can't give the new smash bros a chance before it comes out disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom