• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lazy, two quick questions.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted too play around is Zamus cus it looked quite fun, and a cool casual character would be nice.

I was just wondering whould i use B-sticking for her Side-B? And should i turn up to jump off while playing this character? (Provided that Up-Smash/B OOS isnt needed.)
~ Sorry to bother joo time.

Vro

Smash Lord
Just curious, is English your first language?

B-Sticking is not necessary for any character, as all inputs can be done manually. Certain characters benefit from B-Sticking more, because of the sheer amount of times they do it. Zamus isn't necessarily one of those characters.

It's a matter of preference. If you can't do reverse aerials or specials consistently and quickly, then turn B-Stick on. Otherwise keep the C-Stick default for quick Dsmashes or Fsmashes.

In regards to tap jump, that's completely preference.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Just curious, is English your first language?

B-Sticking is not necessary for any character, as all inputs can be done manually. Certain characters benefit from B-Sticking more, because of the sheer amount of times they do it. Zamus isn't necessarily one of those characters.

It's a matter of preference. If you can't do reverse aerials or specials consistently and quickly, then turn B-Stick on. Otherwise keep the C-Stick default for quick Dsmashes or Fsmashes.

In regards to tap jump, that's completely preference.

Thanks, it makes me a feel better becuase i personally hate b-sticking. But Zsamus is the only character that i dont use up to jump on (i like OOS attacks with my other characters).

Thanks for the tips, but i hope that first comment wasn't a flame...:(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
B-sticking is easymode for wavebouncing and auto-RARing. However, if you want to give up retreating fairs and bairs and quick smashes, then be my guest.

Vro

Smash Lord
B-Sticking can help with things besides getting attacks out quickly. B-sticking lets you wavebounce, auto-RAR, and B-Reversals which can help with a more advanced game.
All of these things can be manually inputted, so don't say it like B-Sticking is the only way to open up your advanced game. It might be easier, tho you give up other features. Again, preference.

Top Bottom