• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Launching Project M takes me to Wii Menu

SmashfanXD

Smash Cadet
Hello, I've recently decided to get Project M. Once I had everything installed, I booted up Brawl, and the Stage Builder took me to the startup menu. Once I hit "Play", it took me back to the Wii Menu. I pressed the A button like how your supposed to, and even retried with a Wii remote. I made sure I installed everything correctly, is there anything I could've done wrong? Also, I'm new to Smashboards, so don't be surprised if I kind of sound like a noob.

SmashfanXD

Smash Cadet
Can somebody please give me an answer? I've been trying to fix this all day.

SmashfanXD

Smash Cadet
Yes, I made sure they were. I'm running into a new issue now, though. The launcher is taking me back to normal Brawl when I select "Play" instead of PM or the Wii menu.

EDIT: Yes, I do have a NTSC copy of Brawl, and I did not name the SD card "Project M" or "PM".

Last edited:
Top Bottom