• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Launcher > Footstool Combos

Kelkador

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pushinator
3DS FC
1118-0236-7989
Hello everyone. I am relatively new to maining Little Mac, but I found a combo that works across low to high-ish mid percent. So far I have tested it on Mario, Sheik and Sonic (who is the one I used in the video). It works better the floatier the character is, and depending on the percent it may be inescapable (needs more testing, as don't have a person to test this with.) This combo also works with u-tilt and up angled f-smash as the launcher as well at lower percents. Since I am new to Little Mac I do not know if this combo was discovered before, but here it is.

Kelkador

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pushinator
3DS FC
1118-0236-7989
It's definitely not an infinite, as they can DI towards the ledge. You can follow their DI with the Dair if they don't go offstage, although it's more difficult. This combo works the absolute best when U-tilt and D-tilt you use starts to tumble, which is 18~ and 50~ respectively. (Not factoring in rage and staleness, dependent on character of course)

Last edited:

Kelkador

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pushinator
3DS FC
1118-0236-7989
No, but I know that against a human they could do that. A cpu always DIs to the middle of the stage.

Kelkador

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pushinator
3DS FC
1118-0236-7989
It's Pushinator. I am still trying to get consistent at this so it will probably take me a couple tries. Do you have a Skype? That will make communication easier.

Last edited:

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
Can`t you just jump away before mac gets the footstool. I have played around with this before, and from what i can remember, this is not guaranteed. I am fairly certian this is not that useful either, it is just to unreliable. But i would love for you to prove me wrong!

Kelkador

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pushinator
3DS FC
1118-0236-7989
Tested it out w/ another person and that does seem to be the case sadly. :[ Mods can delete this thread.

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
Ah, what a shame. Tho i do know that you can do something simular on some caracters from about 15-40 precent. You d-tilt to nair to footstool to jablock. it is a bit hard to do and I have not tested this with another player, but i think it is guaranteed.

Top Bottom