• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament IV Results!

Will on Mobile

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles
Cancelled due to lack of participants.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles (4 Participants)
1st - Lee Advent (Diddy)
2nd - Lust (Pit)
3rd - Chckn (R.O.B., G+W, Snake)
4th - CaliburChamp (Toon Link, MK)

Street Fighter IV (23 Participants)
1st - FlashMetroid (C.Viper)
2nd - D'Nyc3 (Akuma)
3rd - Arsenio (Bison)
4th - ChrisRedfield (Sagat)

There were 2 Events that happened on the same day of Last Stand Tournament IV which resulted in a low Smash turnout. Street Fighter IV Turnout was very good and most of the players stepped their game up!

SHOUTOUTS!
DarkHokage, RAGEofSHINIGAMI, Hyperblast and AnGrYM4N - Thanks for bringing the 360s!

FlashMetroid and others that are going - Good luck at EVO!

Arsenio - Congrats on getting 3rd and the match between you and D'Nyc3 was intense!

Dreadz18 - Best Vega (Claw) in Florida!

D'Nyc3 - Mad props from switching Balrog to Akuma and place Top 2.

G1itch - Congrats on getting 5th. See? I do show some love after all!

Sorry for those that I missed. Thanks for coming to my tournament! I hope to see you guys at Willvolution 2009 on August 1 and 2, 2009!

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the low turnout for Brawl, even though there were other Smash tournies going on. I'm glad SF4 turned out alright. Congrats on Flash for winning that one. :)

Top Bottom