• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III Results

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles Results (14 Teams)
1st - gmoney/Garbanzo
2nd - Rx-/xYz (MK/G&W)
3rd - Tommy G/Bonesaw (Falco/???)
4th - HRNut/GameDragonX (Snake/G&W)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Results (41 Participants)
1st - Afro Thundah (Snake)
2nd - Rx- (MK)
3rd - xYz (G&W)
4th - Linguini (Donkey Kong)

-=Florida's Finest!=-
Afro Thundah won his first Willvolution Monthly Tournament! He now holds tournament victory in Miami, West Palm Beach and Central Florida!

-=Central Florida players are stepping up!=-
Colbol - One of the youngest SSBB players sent Icekid into the Loser's Bracket!

Rx- - This controversial MK player finished 2nd this time around!

xYz - Finished 4th at BD4 and 3rd in this tournament. Does this mean he'll finish top 2 at Willvolution 2008?

Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Results (12 Participants)
1st - ShadowMan 2099 (May)
2nd - Makubex (Anji)
3rd - Mystic (Robo Ky)
4th - projekt84 (Testament)

SHOUTOUTS!
Afro Thundah, galax1117 and Chaz - Thanks a bunch for bringing some equipment for this tournament.

Rieshu - I still got your pink pen... I'll give it back to you when I see you again.

princess of light - Thank you for snapping some pictures for me.

The Juggernaut - Where you at, son?!

Linguini - BD4 vids are in progress. :p

Seibrik - That evil eye still gives me the creeps...

XIF - GGs at GGXXAC. So close!

Deg, Icekid, TTB, sabinx - Reppin' WPB, sons!

projekt84 - Enjoy the button!

Whoever said bye to me while I was in my GGXXAC match - Sorry for not saying bye back. I think it was Rx- and/or xYz...

Sorry to those that I haven't mentioned. Thank you everybody that came to this tournament. Willvolution 2008 is around the corner! I see you guys there!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Team You Won't is too good! Anyways, good stuff, Will. By the way, that was me who was saying bye. The only thing you should've changed was having the winner's and loser's finals be best out of 5 instead of 3. When are the vids going to be up? :)

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Team You Won't is too good! Anyways, good stuff, Will. By the way, that was me who was saying bye. The only thing you should've changed was having the winner's and loser's finals be best out of 5 instead of 3. When are the vids going to be up? :)
I'll take consideration of bumping the matches. BreakDown Tournament II had Loser's Semi Finals, Winner's Finals and Loser's Finals as 3/5 matches. People complained about the set taking too long so I shorten it to 2/3 matches for all but Grand Finals (Which is 3/5 matches). And vids...LoL. It will be up... Working 5am-3pm is no fun, but I gots to pay the bills. Thank you for the suggestion and I hope to see you again in my tournaments soon!

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
yeah man GG mad close i was just waiting for the green ring at the end and just punished you for it but you rocked me the second set. @_@

Did you record the GGXXAC matches? I wanna see myself getting rocked by that I-no/Millia player.

Yes. I recorded all the GGXXAC matches.

Top Bottom