• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Last Day for 1v1 Sign ups*

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Smash 64 1v1 Tournament

Today is the absolute last day to sign up for it if you haven't already. Tonight we are setting up brackets randomly, for who will be playing against who in the first rounds.

Be ready!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
The rules said:
2. No Blatant Advertising If you have your own website, you can give it a quick mention in a legitimate post, but if you make a post specifically for advertising your site, it will be edited and you will receive a penalty. Also, do not sell anything through Smash World unless it is approved by the Administrator (Gideon ). Finally, do not advertise your own or anybody else's website through a private message. If somebody sends you SPAM like this, report it to a Moderator with your username, the contents of the message, and the sender's username.

* Making an advertisement post - 1 point, 1 week length
* Making an advertisement topic - 2 points, 2 weeks length
* Private Message advertisement - 2 points, 2 weeks length
So there you have it, no more of these topics, please.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm opening this up because it's for a tournament, not a personal website, so it has a legitimate Smash-related purpose. If Kitty is adamant, though, it's closed again. Make the best of your time, guys, this might not be open for long.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the support Evil Eye and Dylan. Meowkitty just wants to be an annoyance for me for some odd reason even though I never do anything to it.

So yeah, tonight at Midnight is the last opportunity to sign up. Be there or be [] (square lol).

-iXi Customs-

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the support Evil Eye and Dylan. Meowkitty just wants to be an annoyance for me for some odd reason even though I never do anything to it.

So yeah, tonight at Midnight is the last opportunity to sign up. Be there or be [] (square lol).

-iXi Customs-
No, I don't "Just want to be an annoyance", I'm closing it because the rules say not to make topics advertising other websites.

If you want some information from your website to be on Smashboards, copy and paste it, don't make other people sign up to your site so that they can see it.

Top Bottom