• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Landing Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcEmblem

Smash Rookie
NNID
Saturns.FM
3DS FC
4356-0536-9575
I know Ness has relatively poor landing options. What are some things you guys keep in mind/do to get your feet on the ground?

my_T

Smash Journeyman
Upair and Bair. you have to space it properly; preferably tip range. sometimes its better to not do anything for mixup purposes

Cornbrd

Smash Cadet
Fast fall lol any aerials are easily punished on your way down, if anything probably Bair is spaced well or Nair if opponent is close.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nair is probably a better option, otherwise, try to airdodge > nair. I fought a Link yesterday who was good at baiting me to airdodge only to get me with his sword spin in the air. Eventually, I just started nairing him since I got tired of it. If platforms are around, it'd be best to try to land on one of those and learn how to shield drop if their sharking is that annoying.

Last edited:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thank you for giving responses guys. I suggest to you though next time though that you use this thread (Click Me!) to ask a question like this. I hope this is helpful to you! I'll leave this thread open a few days and then lock it so you have time to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom