• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin Combo Video Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
THANKS FOR ASKING IF YOU CAN USE A CLIP OF ME... just kidding

some of the clips seem really short and kinda redundant but it's your vid not mine. mostly good stuff. I still remember back when I told you how much dropping bombs with YL rocks and then you told me it was over-rated, and then you started using it more... LIKE YOU STOLE MEWT I don't care at all actually

LaijinLaijinLaijin. maybe one day we'll actually team...

-Chad-

Slackerator
instant fail for using the u-airs that you got on Chaddd

x20 fail multiplier for using that song and not the original Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Also, seriously. Wtf at the corneria clip? Nothing at all happened. NOTHING. Why the hell is that even in the video. This looks like one of the 100 other combo videos that suck with few combos and just clips of them playing and getting a couple hits in with poor editing in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom