• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lagless Fair

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
We all know Wolf has a lagless FAir, and it's usefulness. Well, Bowser has one too, one that I like to use, in fact.

Why? His lagless FAir is done immediately after you jump. It initiates a forward air, dealing 13 percent. However, since there is no lag, anything can be done immediately after, such as a down tilt (which should score both hits), and ftilt, upsmash, downsmash, and even a forward smash if its not expected.

Though those probably may only work at lower percents, at high percent you can follow the enemy with another forward air, effectively leading them into an edgeguard. This works best on taller characters, but it still works on short ones like Jiggly and Kirby; just make sure the are somewhat under you.

I didn't see this in another thread so I decided to put it here.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Cosmick: Please attempt to use proper grammar. Looking at what you write hurts my eyes.

Liquid Gen: It's called an auto cancelled aerial. A bunch of characters can do it. Any time you jump, make sure that you time it so it can auto cancel.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
its useful but good players won't fall for the after attacks. Once its guarded your be punished so space it then use an attack after it. If you do it right your fool them into thinking your going to have lag on that attack.

but again good players will punish you if done wrongly

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
Demenise: I wholeheartedly regret to inform you, that I was simply being sarcastic. No one in the right mind would actually use grammar such as that. If you look at Gen's post, about something many people already know, then at my post, asking the obvious, with horrible grammar, you should know that I was clearly being sarcastic.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I apologize, then, Cosmick. It's quite difficult to decipher internet sarcasm, you see. Maybe I'm just not good at catching sarcasm? I do not know. However, thank you for using proper grammar nonetheless.

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
lagless fair?
honestly, I don't see what's the problem with doing a shff fair. I mean, when you do the shff, the hitbox is still lingering in front of you when you land, protecting you in the front.

@Cosmick: I didn't realize that was sarcasm.

Top Bottom