• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lag messes up advanced technique

Seeya

Smash Cadet
you all probably know this, but lag can change the timing of advanced techniques and it can be a good thing and a bad thing. its a bad thing because well you're likely to mess up, miss some techs, i guess. its a good thing though because if you practice, you will be able to perform advanced techniques at different intervals improving your skills. Anyone agree with this lame statement?

rvs_rick

Smash Rookie
Yeah your right, but most of the time it totaly piss me off. I'm trying to do a technique that you need the perfect timing but it never work. Theres some verry usefull techniques that almost can't be done with the lag and that make the online experience not as fun as a live. But yeah you can improve your skills that way for sure.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I guess so. I'm still able to pull them off though, not that I go to Wifi very often, but in the off chance that I do, I can still get the ATs off.

Top Bottom