• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

l-cancelling with bowser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHOOPS-A-DAISY

Smash Rookie
is it even possible? whenever i try it seems like his moves are STILL slow. maybe bowser is an exception and cant l-cancel. that's ok cuz he TOTALLY makes up for it in sheer power, which i think is the deciding factor in this game. anyways, maybe someone can correct me or teach me how to l-cancel with bowser?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol sheer power is not much in this game if you don't have speed... unless you are The Mind Gaming God Deity or something. Push L just before you land just like any other move. But remember, L is not a button...it is a trigger. Therefore you cannot push it instantly if you don't do it fast. You would have to time the button pressing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yes, you can L-cancel with Bowser...Just like everybody else...I think it'd be easier to tell, considering how much lag his bair and dair have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom