• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L- Canceling, R- Canceling, or Z- Canceling. . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys use to Cancel Arieals with Fox? I use the claw method, and i've been using L for some time now, and i get it almost every time. But i think the reason i miss it period is because of the pressure sensitivity of The L and R buttons. Sometimes i may push it in too far, and becuase of that, i end up missing it or sheilding afterwards because i held the mutton in too long.
So i've been wondering about Z canceling. The quick button press with no worries of holding the button in too long sounds good. But is that too much for me to have one hand doing at once? My left won't be doning anything really. So i;m just wondering what you guys think.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I also use the claw method and L-cancel with L...no problems for me. But do whatever feels most comfy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom