• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kuwait Brawl/Melee

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
If you live anywhere in Kuwait, we can meet up and couple of exhibition matches for fun or competition, really up to you :p

I don't know a lot of Kuwaiti players that play a good Brawl/Melee, so if you're up for the challenge post something here ;)

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I live in dubai, still, it's nice to see that people still play smash over there :3

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Very few do play Smash, everyone here is obsessed with CoD and Fifa. How's the Smash community in Dubai?

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Thats... Snif... Too much compared to here, happy for ya :c

ArtehFX

Smash Apprentice
Smash is pretty much dead in here, I only play with khlx and my other friends.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Here too in Qatar,
But we had a tournament recently with like 30 people.
First of all, welcome to Smashboards! :grin:. You're lucky that you had a tournament this big, the recent tournament I went to consisted of 10 people only.
Smash is pretty much dead in here, I only play with khlx and my other friends.
This is exactly my case, I only have a couple of friends that play Smash.

Kirby Puffs

Smash Rookie
Thank you guys,
It was because it was really advertised well
on facebook and around friends so many showed up.

After seeing the amazing documentary on smash tourneys/players
they kept mentioning smashboards so i thought i'd see for myself
might help me get better as well =)

DPicnic

Smash Rookie
Hello
i live in kuwait and i would love to play some smash! i was thinking of starting some small group to play myself. My friends used to play brawl/melee/Project M. But now they aren't as motivated as before. i really miss the old days..
So how about it? Interested?

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Hello
i live in kuwait and i would love to play some smash! i was thinking of starting some small group to play myself. My friends used to play brawl/melee/Project M. But now they aren't as motivated as before. i really miss the old days..
I think Ill try wifi... Ill give you the brawl code or whatever at a later time cuz im rather busy with college midterms

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hello
We can play, I'll contact you via PM.
I think Ill try wifi... Ill give you the brawl code or whatever at a later time cuz im rather busy with college midterms
Wifi here is pretty laggy, there's almost 70 frames of lag in Kuwait... that's unplayable.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Hoping for that and a big welcome to everybody new here :3

ZangooseQTR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
We should add each other on 3ds and play online since we are all so close to each other there won't be any lag

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
As soon as sm4sh releases, okay. What kind of scene does qatar have?

ZangooseQTR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
As soon as sm4sh releases, okay. What kind of scene does qatar have?
Yeah sure.

Last year we used to do monthly Brawl tourneys with sometimes 10-20 or 25 people showing and a lot of bad but there was like 5 people who were always top and incredibly good but i think it died off after PM started getting big, I hope Smash 4 brings back the tourneys.

Last edited:

ZangooseQTR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
When was the last tournament you had
A few months ago i think, I just messaged the guy who used to do them about smash 4, It's an a place called Gaming Lounge,
If they accept then we could have a Smash4 tournament this october hopefully..

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I have the Japanese smash3ds, let me know if you have it as well so we can share codes via PM.

Faceda

Smash Rookie
I'm in Kuwait but would play mostly online. It might be worth all of us in the GCC adding each other since the lag shouldn't be too bad, I'm expecting random online matches to be unplayable :p

Anyone know if the game is out in Rihab yet?

Ezlo

Smash Cadet
I live in Kuwait, and am just starting out, but I'd like to have someone to practice with. I'm just fifteen, but if you don't mind age differences, I'd love to play sometime. I have smash for Wii U, as well as P:M, so it might be possible to play some online matches. However, I haven't gotten a gamecube controller adapter, so I can't play either with a gamecube controller.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Yeah, already joined the group a while ago. Everyone here should.

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
THE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIEEE CANT WASH THIS BLOOOD OFF OUR HAAANDS LET THE WOOOORLD FEAR US AAALL

Top Bottom