• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOkingpin's Final Farewell to Melee

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys its been a blast hanging out with everyone. I cant think of a more awesome crowd of people i'd want to hang out with more. i dont really know what to say cept, sorry about the bi weeklies. i cant really have them if i dont live in the same Apt complex. some stuff happened and im kinda out of the apt. anyway back to this.

IHSB, ambix, -Chad-, Iori, hyperdragon, moogle, coach - I love you guys like someone loves his True friends. if u ever need anything from me and im able to provide i will NEVER mind.

Run7 - i will miss seeing you guys, hopefully when my situation in life gets better ill be able to come see everyone.

Zane - man awesome stuff with INN. who would have thought the memphis of all places would be the Hot spot in TN.

Iori u just a special spot because u r my Rival. I may not be able to beat you hardly ever but we always have a good time.

Alpha, Reflex, Prac, Ares, GPC - no matter what anyone says you guys are hardcore. If i can help yall out ever lemme know. Reflex is the best bowser, ken would get *****.

anyway this is probobly the last time i will post on smashboards for a long time. if u need me get my AIM. thanks everyone.

<3<3<3KO<3<3<3

coach

Smash Apprentice
Don't runaway to ff11 :(. We love you.

edit: ^^ I realize that's not why. I hope you get things sorted out.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Matt - I don't know the details of why you're doing this, but I know it's nothing you can't handle. You're a hell of a smasher, an even better friend, and an amazing human being. Any time you end up in Memphis needing a place to stay, you've got a free half of a futon for as long as you need.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It was amazing getting to chill with you at all the tournies we ever encountered each other at. A special thanks for all the times you came down to Columbus for the G4S series. I wish you well in the future, and be sure to Warlock Punch anything that may ever get in your way. Seriously. It'd be completely badass to watch. :p

Best wishes to you man. :)

Prac352

Smash Lord
"If anybody wobbles me, I will punch them in the face! No, I don't mean a Ganon fair. I will Punch them IRL!"

You will be missed. So **** raw . . .

Somasu

Smash Ace
Way to be a smart-arse, Laijin =P Think he'd know this.

Didn't get to meet you much, KO. Only time I ever saw you was before G4S3 at Mike(Fullmetal/Menthol)'s place, but.. sadly, I never went up and talked to you.

Come visit GPC sometime. =)

Top Bottom