• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KO moves?

FireOfExile

Smash Cadet
NNID
fireofexile
3DS FC
2363-5961-4897
Today my school had a Smash tournament. We all had to use random due to time constraints and I was matched up with a character who I rarely ever use, Sonic. I didn't have a very hard time racking up damage on my opponents, but with matches being 1 minute long and usually consisting of 4 players I just couldn't get in the kills, except against opponents who messed up recoveries and with my Final Smash.

My question is, after dealing a good amount of damage, what moves would be best for launching opponents off of the map?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Uair

Ex. Spring > Uair
Ex. Uair > Double Jump > Uair
Ex. Uair > Double Jump > Uair > Spring > Uair

Etc.

TL;DR

Uair

:093:

FireOfExile

Smash Cadet
NNID
fireofexile
3DS FC
2363-5961-4897
Amazing ruleset btw :D
I know, I was hoping it'd be maybe 2 minutes, or at least stock. There were time constraints. Only 40 minutes and a 32 player tournament. And there was way too much time between matches.

Thanks to everyone else for the advice, I'll be trying to use Sonic a bit better when I play again :)

Top Bottom