• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knux & YinYang.Error ****...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Knux ***** YinYang.Error?
YinYang.Error ***** Knux?
Knux and YinYang.Error ****, together?
Knux and YinYang.Error ****, in general?

I'm confused.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Pfft, YinYang I use the White/Black Kirby too! :O I use to use Blue because it was **** as well, but White/Black is sexy.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Now if they have both ***** each other, then I would call that a mutual understanding.

On the actual topic, though, what are we suppose to discuss? Their actual ****** techniques? ****** comparisons? **** victims? Which one is better at ****** the other or the remaining smash community?

Now if they have both ***** each other, then I would call that a mutual understanding.

On the actual topic, though, what are we suppose to discuss? Their actual ****** techniques? ****** comparisons? **** victims? Which one is better at ****** the other or the remaining smash community?
Jeez.

You 08' members are boring. =P

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
lol funny how the thread complimenting someone has less replies than one that insults someone, oh well.

I'l have to watch some of their youtube videos, but they sound good from every thread I'v read on good kirby users. :)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
A little constructive criticism:

EPF, Meta Knight owns Kirby on the ground but not nearly as much in the air. It's hard for Kirby to even approach Meta Knight if you know what you're doing. If Kirby approaches on the ground and if you're approaching Kirby when he's on the ground, the last thing you want to do most of the time is jump. He punished you so much because you tried to approach with forward air. You seem to understand how to hit with shuttle loop fairly consistently, but you're using it way too much when he's at low percentages. It's a waste of one of his best kill moves, and once you get Kirby's percentage high enough that it's deadly, it really puts pressure on his recovery since he'll need to approach from below the ledge if he wants a good chance of surviving at all, and it's easy to punish that as well. If Kirby is in the air, he doesn't have much that can penetrate through your neutral B. This works really well against Kirby's who rely a lot on back air against Meta Knight. Also, don't be afraid to down smash a bit more; it's one of his best moves.

YinYang, too much stone? I don't really have a lot of advice from the Kirby side of this matchup, since I'm still trying to figure out exactly what works and what doesn't. You'll mostly just have to watch him really close and wait for mistakes. It's really my most difficult matchup with Kirby at this point. I know what doesn't work against him if he knows what he's doing, but I don't know what does. Probably Kirby's biggest threat. Up tilt is definitely good, so is back air. The main problem with Meta Knight is getting past his high priority, disjointed hitboxes. Figure that one out, and you probably have the match won.

Roller

Smash Legend
****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?****? ****?

See what i did thar?

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
I'll be more entertaining, Eternal phoenix Fire.
Just give me a couple of hours/days to contemplate a very witty response, respond to your comment as if I didn't take those words to heart (and cry a little inside), and stand by my new response as if I was so cool and swift.

And then eventually (or immediately) edit it and play it cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom