• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knoxville? Good grief

PathToEternity

Smash Rookie
Does anything ever happen here? I pour through threads and sometimes even bother to use the Search function (which pulls up everything from Connecticut to Colorado to Australia threads), and the only thing legitimate I can ever find is that McAlister's tournament (not even spelled right) that I went to back in February.

So seriously, anything ever happen here? Or do I really need to drive to Nashville or Georgia to Brawl on a tournament level?

PathToEternity

Smash Rookie
So I'm going to take it that, no, nothing ever really happens around here.

Well, would anyone ever want something to happen around here? I had some friends from college and church over to my apartment for a Smash fest the other day, and we had a pretty good time, but I'm really trying to figure out if there is a larger community out there or not.

The McAlister's tournament had a decent turn out (I thought), but I'm not sure where everyone came from or how they heard about it.

Top Bottom