• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Knight's Lounge Presents: "My B" #2 (Berea, Kentucky)

Knight's Lounge Presents: "My B" #2 (Berea, Kentucky)
Posted by COB
Knight's Lounge
Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 12:30 PM
Until: Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

COB

Smash Apprentice
Knight's Lounge Presents: "My B"
The second installment in the "My B" series! This event will feature both Super Smash Brothers Melee singles and doubles. The event is being held at Knight's Lounge in Berea, about 15 minutes from Richmond. Be sure to come out and support the local scene!

If possible please check out the event's Facebook Page and confirm your attendance there.

Knight's Lounge
412 Chestnut St. Berea, Kentucky 40403

Event Information
Venue fee: $2
Melee Singles: $5
Melee Doubles: $5(per player, $10 per team)
Controller Rental: $1
Since the venue fee is only $2 there will be no discount for setups. If at all possible please do bring a setup so everyone can get tons of friendlies and the bracket runs smoothly!

Information

Tentative Schedule

12:45 Venue Opens
1:30 Registration Begins
2:00 Registration Ends
2:10 Melee Doubles Begin
3:15 Melee Singles Pools Begin/Doubles Grand Finals
4:30 Melee Bracket Begins
11:00 Venue Closes(After bracket feel free to stick around and play friendlies as there will be several setups remaining)

Payouts
1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%

Actual payout will be based on number of entries and percentages are subject to change based on turnout.

Stream/Youtube
The venue does have Wifi however, it is not strong enough to support a stream.

We will have a dedicated recording setup and all of top 8, or any other requested matches, will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube.

The matches will most likely be found on my personal channel.
Youtube.com/jayc0bgames

Contact Information:
Knight's Lounge: (859) 228-0101
Email: Jaycob.applegate@gmail.com
My Cell: 859-575-0357

Feel free to contact either myself or the store if you have any questions or confusion about the tournament! If you are interested in the Melee scene but haven't went to anything before this would be a great place to start. I expect this to be a smaller sized event and would be a nice place to learn and get involved.

Thanks and see you there!

Top Bottom