• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Klamath Falls, Oregon: OIT Biweekly #2

Paff

Smash Journeyman
(Listing for the OIT Biweeklies: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6988267 .)

Just had the second biweeklky. Much thanks to the various equipment providers, and to the MarsReach club for sponsoring it.

Melee Singles:
There were no Melee singles due to lack of interest. :(

Melee Doubles:
1: Josh And I (Paff & Naus)
2: Strawberry Dynamite (Dega & Dick*)
3: The Friendship Squad (Austin & Dilly)
4: Butters & Peter (Butters & Peter)
5: Naga Stole My Bike (Andywho & Cody)

Brawl Singles:
Note that these were run single-elimination due to popular demand.
1: Naus
2: Paff
3: Austin
3: Dega
5: Butters
5: Dilly
5: Dick*

Brawl Doubles:
1: Strawberry Dynamite (Dega & Dick*)
2: Josh And I (Paff & Naus)
3: The Friendship Squad (Austin & Dilly)
4: Butters & Peter (Butters & Peter)
5: Naga Stole My Bike (Andywho & Cody)

*His full name is Richard, holy crap. Bloody overzealous language filter...

forward

Smash Champion
Holy crap there are smashers in Klamath Falls? My cousin won a melee tournament at his school about a year ago there.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap there are smashers in Klamath Falls? My cousin won a melee tournament at his school about a year ago there.
Well, there've been casual Smashers at OIT for some time, but nothing competetive has been happening until this series of biweeklies. I'm assuming that there are other Smashers in town that might be interested, but apparently they don't check Smashboards or AIB and I'm not sure how to get the word out to them. I might try to put some fliers up at KCC or something.

Which school was your cousin at?

Top Bottom