• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kitchener-Waterloo Players - Discussion about Smash

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Hiya hiya Smashers from Kitchener-Waterloo area!
Get yourself out there!

Feel free to discuss:
- Tournaments
- Players
- Events
- Yourself

Edit: I forgot to talk about myself!

I'm Neku Shikazu, a live streamer, eSports enthusiast, artist, a guy who loves teaching and learning the Ocarina.

Streaming: I have been streaming competitive Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 and other various Nintendo games. I'm still a young guy who is preparing myself for a life of presumed debt and education!
You can watch me here on Twitch!

eSports: I first learned on how competitive games could be back when I was 9 years old; a friend of mine got into semi-finals in Mexico. I beat him, and started to realize that I was successful at Pokémon (though I never got semi-serious until I wasn't ******** enough). I eventually started following Marvel, Street Fighter, and Tekken as I grew up around those games but never really played them.

I main:
• USFIV: Evil Ryu, though I suck at the title to begin with.
• SSB4: Kirby
• SSBB/PM: Pikachu, but my copy got stolen so I'm rusty.

I haven't been to any tournaments, I'm focused on art.

Art: I do digital art on Deviantart. I don't invest so much time into it as my other hobbies, but I definitely love it!

Last edited:

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
well the last tourny I've seen was in February at a pub and i'm 16 ;_;

EDIT: I LIED THEY HAVE THEM MONTHLY AT MCCABES LOL

Last edited:

Acidictadpole

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm considering playing some more and I live in the Waterloo area. I see some notice about tournaments in the Waterloo subreddit (reddit.com/r/waterloo) but haven't had a good opportunity to visit yet.

Liefx

Smash Rookie

Eonn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirEon
Are there any regular Smash U tourneys? Most of them I see are for PM or Melee.

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
Usually every sunday at The Adventurer's Guild in downtown Kitchener, we run sm4sh, melee, PM and MKX. Not this sunday tho, EGL is this weekend and a lot of our players will be in Toronto.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I knwo I'm supa supa late to teh party here, but I run Let's Play KW, so I hope yoyu all have already joined us! If not, check it!

Links:
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/525494910822316/

Facebook Page (Like us!)
https://www.facebook.com/letsplaykw

EXP 2015 (National)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1381107628885358/

So if we haven't met you yet, we hope to see you soon!

CHeers!

Brody
aka Liefx
That looks awesome! I'll definitely check it out when I have time!

Also @ Blanc Blanc That's surprising close for me to bus/walk. I'll try and see if I can get me and few buddies to tune in!
EDIT: Also do you have any sites for us to stay tuned too?

Last edited:

Eonn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirEon
Usually every sunday at The Adventurer's Guild in downtown Kitchener, we run sm4sh, melee, PM and MKX. Not this sunday tho, EGL is this weekend and a lot of our players will be in Toronto.
Sweet! I'm moving out to Waterloo in September to study astrophysics, so I needed to make sure there was a local scene since I've lived in the middle of nowhere for quite a while.

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
That looks awesome! I'll definitely check it out when I have time!

Also @ Blanc Blanc That's surprising close for me to bus/walk. I'll try and see if I can get me and few buddies to tune in!
EDIT: Also do you have any sites for us to stay tuned too?
letsplaykw.ca

Top Bottom