• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's hats aren't as good as they used to be.

Xigger

Smash Lord
The Kirby hats made in the previous Smash games were cool; they were all detailed and exciting. but in Brawl..... they lack creativity and/or inspiration. When you copy Zero Suit Samus, you simply get a ponytail. It's hard to tell if you have a copy ability at all! When you copy Snake, you get a slight color change. No real hair like DKs.

Has anyone else been annoyed by this?

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
are you kidding me?? u get a beard when u copy snake. you get a BIG NOSE and an antenna when u copy olimar. kirby says BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP when u copy rob. you say FALCCOOON PUUUNCH when u copy captian falcon. I say the hats are gaining creativity

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's hats are incredible now, lol.
And how can you say that Kirby just gets a color change with Snake??? He gets a beard, a bandanna, and GRENADES, lmfao.

However, there is one instance in which I agree with you: Sonic.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
lol...I like the hats. Personally I think that some of Kirby's normal copy abilities would have been cool, they should have made another kirby character that switched b/e a few abilities, sorta like pokemon trainer or Zelda. lol but anyway I'm rambling. The hats are cool and there are alot more useful B moves.

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
My favorite Kirby Hat is Game and Watch Kirby... I just like the look. I'm not a fan of the G&W copied move so when I do get it, I rarely or never use the copied move.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
The hats are fine (Meta Knight slightly dissappoints me). I just wish Kirby could copy his opponents entire B movesets instead of the occasionally useful, worst than Kirbyciding neutral B (Kirby Shine :))

Xigger

Smash Lord
are you kidding me?? u get a beard when u copy snake. you get a BIG NOSE and an antenna when u copy olimar. kirby says BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP when u copy rob. you say FALCCOOON PUUUNCH when u copy captian falcon. I say the hats are gaining creativity
Well, Kirby's always said stuff with his abilities..... I mean the detail on the hats, not the abilities he gain. Those rule.

Top Bottom