• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Final Smash Song

KindKing

Smash Cadet
I was switching in between the Japanese site and the English site and I found that on the Japanese version of the page that shows Kirby's Final Smash there is a song. Did anyone else see this?

I also sent the words under the song into a translator and I got this:

" ひ ー. 《主語なし》It is interesting!
《主語なし》It is possible such a ワザ I am an original developer although I pierce it how.

In meat becomes want to make it somehow. "

Here is the link to the page in case u need it:

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/characters/kirby.html

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
On that note, I wonder I we will be able to listen to the Japanese music in the English version (possibly by turning to Japanese in the language box).

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know that. Nice find. I'm sure we'll be able to listen to the original japanese versions if we switch our language to japanese.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
O I knew that but I don't think thats the Final Smash Song.

Most of the final smashes were just a couple of grunts or peach's dance/small sing just quick and intense (Link, Ike, Mario, Samus, Sonic,... these fs were shown on E for All and yeah they're just grunts/small intense epic sounds)

I like that song though, actually I love every single one of Brawl's songs.

Kirby's fs sounds would probably just HIIII!!! then clank his pot + spatula together a couple of times, then everyone is like ahhh getting suked into the pot then you will hear hot bubbling from the pot, then the sound of everyone screaming in pain flying out of the pot.

Yeah, I don't think there will be a song based on the other fs in E for All. The only song is the song of a good meal.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Boiling up your opponents isn't that epic. I think the english version will keep this steady dark area thingy, but the Japanese version will be bright and happy. It's just a little though. We have yet to see.

KindKing

Smash Cadet
Boiling up your opponents isn't that epic. I think the english version will keep this steady dark area thingy, but the Japanese version will be bright and happy. It's just a little though. We have yet to see.
You really think they would change it? Kirby is my favorite character and I am best with him and I think that they would keep a funny cheery song for him.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
Yeah, KindKing has got a point, kirby IS sakurai's creation if i'm not mistaken (at least, dats what i was told) so i wouldn't be surprised if kirby gets a final smash song... and how do u know there won't be other final smash songs?

another possibility is that there's another kirby stage...

Zek

Smash Ace
I don't know what the text says but it seems to me that this is just a random Kirby song that Sakurai decided to throw in with this update.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
but then again, the song is too long for a final smash... maybe it IS just a random kirby song...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
no, its not a kirby song. Its a song from a completely unrelated game called "Suberu! DS cooking navi!"
It's basically a cookbook for the nintendo DS.

Top Bottom