• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Vacumm with Hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Not sure but in one of the screenshots of kirby profile on the smashsite it looks like he's sucking mario close to him with some wierd red vacuum, but not with his mouth , but instead his hand. Maybe I am just overlooking something cause I never really play with kirby, but does anyone know what that is? I dont think its a grab because he's so far away but i could be wrong.

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
hmm to me it doesnt look like his flurry of punches, but like I said I could be very wrong

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
It's just a weak punch shoving Mario away, or maybe a new throw?
You might actually be right, it might indeed be just a weak punch. I guess I felt that the red light effects sorta look like he was absorbing something since it's shaped like a funnel instead of the usual splashing effect they seem to show when characters attacks make contact.

Sorta like this

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Next thing people might think Mario is shooting fireballs out of his behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom