• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Taunt Possibility?

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
So, each character will have three different taunts. So I got this idea: when he copies an ability from someone, he can have his down taunt normal, his side taunt copied from the character, and his up taunt his "Hi!", wich would release the ability. What do you think?

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
well we should all know the old taunt will be back from 64 and melee, also i believe we saw his second one in one of the video presentations on the DOJO while he onscreen with Metaknight.

T-major

Smash Champion
Kirby's model cant pull off a few of the other smashers. XD picture kirby doing ganondorfs taunt in melee or links 64 taunt.
thats why they have three. Kirby could use Link's Fairy taunt, and use one of Ganondorf's other taunts two taunts.

I LOVE this idea!! it makes perfect sense too, so the only reason why it might not be in is because it might take a while to do...

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
But alas, as T-Major said, this would take a while to do, and while it would be cool, would probably be a bit wasteful of the time they have before the deadline is met.

But if it does happen, then cool, coz we get to copy taunts :p

Zek

Smash Ace
I agree that this is more work than it's worth. It would be nice if only one of the taunts got rid of a power though.

Top Bottom