• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby roll / crawl

TuigiX

Smash Rookie
ok this might be a very stupid question but i found nothing on the subject and testing in training did not help me at all. When kirby is hanging on the edge of a stage (like let's say FD) and you press Block , he can roll back onto the stage or crawl back on it.
But how do you choose which animation he does as he comes back is it random? or can it be controlled by the player?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Under 100%, he rolls.
100% and above, he does the weird crawling thing.

TuigiX

Smash Rookie
ha that's how it works, that's a problem though cause crawing sux :(, you can get hit in it so easily...ho well tnkz man

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Gosh, your a freaking idiot, who would ask a stupid question like that? Nah, im just jokin, if you look at my thread i asked what that weird crawl thing is too. I kinda like it though, not because its better then a roll (cause it kinda sux) but because it makes me laugh every time i see it.

Anyways, i suggest just jumping up if your 100% or more. :)

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
My favorite things to do from the edge are to press down quickly and jump and use either inhale, uair, fair, or bair. Rolling maybe once in awhile for mind games.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
My favorite things to do from the edge are to press down quickly and jump and use either inhale, uair, fair, or bair. Rolling maybe once in awhile for mind games.
Indeed. Pressing away from the stage followed by a quick jump towards the stage + fair is a nice way of mixing of edge recovery. If you can get a quick bair in there it also helps and can be used for a nice surprise kill move or something to get some breathing room.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
lmao this thread is pointless but the crawlin looks like a fatty desperate for food XD

Top Bottom