• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Music - What would you like to hear?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is basically a discussion of Music from the Kirby Series that the lovely people of SmashBoards want to hear in SSB4, either as a Remix or just the Song itself. OK? Ok.

Songs I would like to hear Remixed:
C.R.O.W.N.E.D. (Return to Dreamland)
Boss Fight! (Kirby Super Star/Ultra)
Fountain of Dreams (Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland)
Vs. Marx Soul (Kirby Super Star Ultra)

Songs I would like to hear Unchanged:
Masked Dedede (Kirby Super Star Ultra)
Halberd (Kirby Super Star/Ultra & SSBB)
Squeak Squad Theme (SSBB Remix)
Vs. Galacta Knight (Kirby Super Star Ultra)

What would you like to Hear?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
If it were up to me, I'd put the entire soundtrack of all Kirby games. They're just sooooo good!

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Fine Fields Level 1, was it? Well, some kind of representation from Triple Deluxe, please.

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
Not counting songs that have already been in Smash, descending order of preference:

Masked Dedede (originally Kirby Super Star Ultra, but I like the version here more)
Candy Mountain (Kirby Super Star)
Bumper Crop Bump (Kirby 64)
Ocean Stage (Kirby Super Star)
Grass Land 1 (Kirby's Dream Land 3)
Grass Land 3 (Kirby's Dream Land 3)
Float Islands (Kirby Air Ride version)
Surfing Star Ride (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror)

In the ideal world, Kirby would have a transforming stage with a 7+ minute medley timed to its changes.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Queen Sectonia (Second Battle).

AND 02 Theme need to Cpme back unchanged.

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
I'd wanna see the Boss Fight theme from Kirby 64, as well as a few tracks from Air Ride, such as Nebula Belt, Celestial Valley, and City Trial 2.

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
Maybe they could pull a track straight from Kirby Fighters and grab that combo remix of Rick, Coo, and Kine's themes from the Forest level. Also, Masked Dedede is a must.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Some of you pretty much summed up my choices of music, just hope the music isn't ripped straight from the games they're from or at the very least give a bunch of music choices.

D

Deleted member

Vs. Marx Soul (Kirby Super Star Ultra)
I hate to nitpick, but isn't Marx Soul's theme the same as Marx's theme? And with My Music and Halberd confirmed for the Wii U version, doesn't that guarantee Marx's battle theme will be in the game?

But yeah, Galacta Knight and Masked Dedede please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Remixes in the order of what I'd like prioritized

1) A better remix of 02's theme...It just felt...meh-ish to me and would have rather they just put the original in.
2) C.R.O.W.N.E.D. (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
3) Miracle Matter's theme (Kirby 64)
4) Checker Knights (Kirby Air Ride...I think, has it appeared in anything else?)
5) Gourmet Race/Fountain of Dreams, it's a must at this point.

Themes in their original form (as in their Kirby game appearances, not necessarily their first appearance in the series) that I'd like to see

1) Dark Meta Knight (Kirby and the Amazing Miror/Kirby Triple Deluxe)
2) Queen Sectionia's first battle theme (Kirby Triple Deluxe)
3) Marx Soul (Kirby Super Star Ultra)
4) Galacta Knight (Kirby Super Star Ultra/Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
5) Ripple Star theme (Kirby 64/ Kirby Triple Deluxe)

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Dreamland 3's soundtrack gets so little love... one of my favorite Kirby songs of all time is on that one. It's that one that was on the 25th anniversary soundtrack. Not sure if it would work in smash, but it was always a favorite of mine....

This is the one I'm talking about, in case you're curious...

Aside from that, I'm thinking the boss themes from Triple Deluxe. Any of them. Or all of them.:)

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Really underrated song! Every song you guys suggested is a must but we also need this song :)
I wanted to add this to my list but I figured listing 4 Kirby 64 themes would be overkill :p Only reason Triple Deluxe has so many is most those themes originated from a different game

@ PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal Thing about the boss themes....I think outside of Sectionia's themes and maybe one of the other boss themes, they originated from different games xD As for Dreamland 3 and a lack of representation on people's music lists...I wonder how many people have actually played Dreamland 3, or at the very least, paid attention to it's music.

Last edited:

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
-anything from Kirby 64
-"C.R.O.W.N.E.D" from Kirby's Return to Dream Land (thanks for reminding me of this track, SmashRiver64)
-anything from Kirby's Air Ride (thanks for reminding me of that game, Nintendrone)
-"Cave Area" from Kirby's Return to Dream Land
-anything from Kirby Triple Deluxe (hanks for reminding me of that game, KRBAY)
@SpaceJell0 That is perhaps my favorite from Kirby 64. I would particularly appreciate the appearance of that track.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
This. Just this. I have this track over Pictochat in Brawl and it's gorgeous.

Also, stuff from Air Ride (City Trial Backside?), Return to Dream Land (Nutty Noon 2?) and Triple Deluxe (Fine Field 2?) can't very well go wrong.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
In terms of general Kirby music, I think Green Greens, Gourmet Race, and Butter Building should return. Additionally, Vegetable Valley and Ice Cream Island should join the setlist as new tracks.

From Return to Dream Land, I'd like Cookie Country, Onion Ocean, Sky Tower, and vs. Magolor. My personal favorite is Aurora Area, though I don't see this as being too likely.
The above tracks, a long with some Kirby's Air Ride music, should be the soundtrack for a Lor Starcutter stage.
Speaking of Air Ride, I want Fantasy Meadows and Celestial Valley.

From Kirby's Epic Yarn, I'd love to hear Fountain Gardens, Flower Fields, Rainbow Falls, Big Bean Vine, and Melody Town. There are just so many good tracks in that game; I really hope that we get a Patch Land stage which has those songs.
Planet Popstar from Crystal Shards would also fit well on that stage.

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
With a level named "Onion Ocean," I feel even sadder for not playing much of Kirby's Return to Dream Land yet. Currently, my favorite tracks from Kirby's Return to Dream Land are Rocky Area, C-R-O-W-N-E-D, Underwater Area, Chilly Area, and Cave Area, so any of these in SSB4 would be particularly appreciated. All these favorites, and I have yet to play the game!

Last edited:

7Blue

Smash Rookie
Bubbly Clouds from Epic Yarn
Factory Theme from Kirby 64/Canvas Curse

Marx Theme
Fountain of Dreams

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
This:
This:
Remix of this (or any other Kirby's Dreamland 2 music, animal themes included):
Anything from Kirby's Dreamland 3 and anything from Kirby 64.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Boss theme from Super Star and Triple Deluxe, King Dedede's theme, Revenge of Meta Knight, SNES Gourmet Race, Green Greens and Fountain of Dreams.

Top Bottom