• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Help

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
I was struggling to choose between another back-up, at some point or another, I stumbled across Kirby while messing around.

To my surprise, he seemed to fit my playstyle, I learned tactics and what I wanted to know.
Now, I can't seem to get many things correctly. I was able to, but now I'm a disaster when playing as Kirby.

For example:
I CG often during matches, but for some unknown reason to me, I can't continue the CG without stopping, is this some kind of "block" that keeps me from continuing, or is it just the game?

P.S.I can do it well both online and offline, though it happens more online.

Any help or suggestions?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What chaingrab are you talking about? Kirby has none that I know of. He DOES have a fthrow->uair ->fthrow->uair->sometimes Fsmash combo on heavier characters. It's generally referred to as the "gonzo combo." you can probably find it on youtube.

>_> Still kinda confused about what this thread is asking

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
Well that's the main one I use, the others can be called strings I guess.

Uthrow->Uspecial->Fsmash & Dthrow->Utilt->Uair are two others I use, apart from the three I don't really use any other "CG"-like combo/string.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah. I use those too, though I should try the up B after fthrow.

Was your question answered? O_o

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
Yes.

Actually I found out I had to input the actions at an exact time.

Top Bottom