• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby has infinite Jump

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... This could be a good thing for Kirby but I'm starting to think all characters can do it.

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I've been doing it wrong, but I've decided with my friend while testing it on the Wii that it's something that only seems to work if you're in a specific position over the ground- it didn't work once for me when I tried to do it far out of the stage.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Kirby's is not as easy to do as Bowser's.

Both require you to be over a platform, but I am unable to do Kirby's at all.

What is the correct command?

FreakoFreako

Smash Apprentice
Aren't Kirby's/Bowser's infinite jumps useless though? I can't think of a good use for it. o.o

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Bowser's is good if you want to hop in and do a Klaw...if you whiff, at least you have a chance to hop/retreat.

Also, if you're coming from high up/recovering and whiff you can have a fighting chance...I cannot figure out how to do Kirby's though.

And by that same token, you can do it with Kirby: If they shield the aerial hammer, they should get shield pushed--that way, you have space to glitch-hop and do it again.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
Bowser's is good if you want to hop in and do a Klaw...if you whiff, at least you have a chance to hop/retreat.

Also, if you're coming from high up/recovering and whiff you can have a fighting chance...I cannot figure out how to do Kirby's though.

And by that same token, you can do it with Kirby: If they shield the aerial hammer, they should get shield pushed--that way, you have space to glitch-hop and do it again.
or if you miss completley if they dodge then jump into f-air or something to prevent lag from your hammer. you could jump away also.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I still need to find out how to do it.

The method for Bowser (forward B near ground and jump) doesn't work for Kirby, or the frame is MUUUUUCH smaller.

Top Bottom