• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby General Discussion

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Ok, there are way too many threads being made right now with information thats only mildly useful just because there's no place to put it. Well, for that I give you the General Discussion thread. Use this thread in stead of making a bunch or other threads *Glares at Hiroshi*

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
LOL.

Does General Discussion include opinions on Kirby? If so, I love Kirby's Aerial Hammer, because it comes as a surprise most of the time, (They NEVER see the second hit coming!) and it gives Kirby a very powerful attack that he can execute pretty quickly.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I love blue kirby because he is the ultimate kirby lol but on topic....i guess i find that while playing kirby it's good to run away when you seem to have a oppratunity to attack these makes your oppenents heads hurt and sets you up for well timed attacks that link it's hard for me to explain sorry.

Top Bottom