• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Frame Data and Visual Changes for Kirby

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Hows it going guys? Im going to be making a new set of tutorials for kirby and a few other characters when the game comes out. I've been gone a while but I'm going to be starting up a set of videos again regarding kirby's movesets and his visual upgrades and changes for the wii U. When I get the game I'll be specifically working on his frame data and posting it here on this forum. My youtube is youtube.com/smilestx. Although I really haven't made any videos for smash in a while, like kirby and the amazing guide 1 im going to be showing kirby's basics. The change im going to be making is comparing it to brawl's kirby and making a SEPARATE video with slow motion frame data for those who are more into counting frames. It will be showing startup times on moves with recovery as well as info on whether a move is safe or unsafe on block. If you have any questions or requests on what you want to see, message me and ill write it down for later. Thanks.

Top Bottom