• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby forum

calexbomb

Smash Cadet
ummm someplace north of the south pole but south o
i decided only recently to start maining kirby and start visiting this forum regularly,i used to main jiggz, i just want to clear up a few things before going headlong into the society

ive been checking this place daily for weeks and it doesnt seem like its active at all really, i mean there are people here but there arent any topics that are really active and flowing with thoughts on kirby, now i know alot of stuff that people ask in the forums can be answered in a guide but the point of a forum is to have people actively answer your qustions and concerns about kirby and share experience right?

I noticed the kirby finder hasnt been updated in a while and its disorganised as hell, has anyone put thought into fixing it up or is there just to few kirby players to need one? (i may end up doing it if people think its a good idea)

Also i really wanted to be able to discuss moves actively or read disscussions but there arent any active here so i dunno if id be taken kindly if i created topics on the use of specific mindgames and attacks

dont hesitate to comment all you want

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
Ask questions and we will answer. You could also discuss your mindgames or your attacks or w/e.

Top Bottom