• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby for Awesome Tier. Vids of Chexr (me) playing

Chexr

Smash Ace
Hey guys I had my first chance to play brawl this past week at a tourney I went too. They had a crew battle that got crew match that got recorded and I cut out the parts with my Kirby for you. These are my first and matches. I see Kirby getting a lot better in the future, too good.

2 and 1/3rd matches in one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA8J6II5Cxc

Tell me what you think =D

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
very nice kirby :D

In some cases you could have even mindgamed the hammer but nice indeed.
btw whats the name fo the last song?

§leepy God

Smash Master
It's video's like this one make's me glade that there's only a few great Kirby masters where I live. XD Only problem is that my gaming leader mains Kirby. "gulp"

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yea I had kind of forgotten about the hammer when I was playing. I was looking back and it looks like you can combo hammer from d-air if you do it right. Have to wait a month to test it out though x_x

Last song is part of Rachel Loy - I Can Feel It (Audioscape Transatlantic Dub)

freetyme

Smash Cadet
Great Kirby, hope this does not bring the masses to Kirby though =(
I doubt that would happen. Faster characters, or characters with sword-heavy techniques seem to attract "the masses". I'm not the best Smash player, nor do I participate in tournaments but countless times in my 8 and a half years using Kirby I've been asked "Why, he's a freakin' ping pong ball".

*Kirby and, surprisingly, G&W seem to be my favorites this time around. They both just have that unique style about them (though G&W is somewhat annoying) Their both good but I don't think the "masses" will flock to them because of their quirkiness.

*Edit: (Disclaimer- I've only been able to watch videos of Brawl)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Amazing

Kirby seems to feel the same way he did in Melee, but his attacks are simply better.

edit:

Just tried out Kirby in Brawl

<_< he's so good!

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Those Kirby matches alone reaffirmed my hopes for Kirby. I miss his awesomeness that he had in SSB64, and now I can potentially main him again! Yay! *throws confetti*

FreakoFreako

Smash Apprentice
Wow, awesome Kirby. Needed moar hammer though!

I'm glad Kirby's good again because he's the only character I feel comfortable using. The Dair is disappointing though... The spike it does is like 1 inch. :(

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Don't worry about Kirby attracting the masses >_< He's not very popular simply because he's not a cool-looking anthropomorphic super fast non-pink character.

Top Bottom