• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Charging Hammer Ducks Under Sun Salutation

Gamermash

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I did a search around but couldn't find anything like it. I figured this might be some handy insight for Kirby players if anything.

As the title states, In this For Glory match I was playing as Wii Fit Trainer and fired a fully charged Sun Salutation. It went right over Kirby as he was charging up his Hammer. The match had a ton of lag if that could effect anything. I have not done any further research on this but I saved the replay because I found it unexpected.

So what does everyone think?

D

Deleted member

Cool! Could you put the replay on YouTube? I'l test this soon. Are you on 3DS? I am on vacation, so that's all I can use.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I'll try it later. Or you can offline, IDC. And you if it's real, make a seperate thread. IDK tho

Triple R

Smash Lord
The fully charged swing probably made it miss. I don't know all the details on the invincibility/super armor on it, but I've had mechakoopa's walk right through me on my swing as well.

KingDaiGurren

Smash Journeyman
Yeah :/ Sadly the invincibility frames from the swing canceled out the effects of the Sun salutation. Kirby doesn't go nearly as low during charge of this as he does when he crouches.

Top Bottom