• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby and the Amazing Guide Vol. 2

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone. I have been workin on the second video of Kirby and the Amazing Guide. It involves a fairly simple yet informative look on Kirby's hats and a few facts about each of them. However im only halfway through with it atm.

For those who havent seen, Here is Vol. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsO7RkUEQjg&feature=channel_page

So my reason for posting this is that i need a bit of assistance regarding some video footage on some of the hats. If any1 would like to help me out with this that would be really wonderful.

These are some of the hats i need atm footage-wise:

Zero Suit Samus
Lucas
Ness
Lucario
Wario
Jigglypuff
Ike
Mario
Luigi
Samus

If you would like to help out, plz message me on AIM. My SN is SmileyStation. If you dont have AIM, you can just send me a pm here on the Smashboards. Don't think you need to go out of your way to make the video footage perfect and beautiful. On top of that don't think that youll have to waste any time your busy with something else to do this project if you volunteer. Like volume 1, this is a fun project of mine and I'd like it to become fun and interesting like it if not more. Finally try not to make the footage any longer than a minute if you can, but its not a big deal if you cant. I can always edit it. Let me know what yall think and feel free to ask any questions.

Top Bottom