• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby and Doc

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
Me and my cousin are deciding to do doubles. Me as kirby and him as Doctor mario. Does this work for a good team? If not some tips would be great. Thanks.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I've had success with Kirby and Doc. SOmething I like to do is copy my partners power, ans set up a huge wall of pills. That only works for like, short amounts of time, like 2 pills each max.

Anyway, I found it to be successful, but I don't play at as high a level as some people. I'd wait for someone who knows waht they're talking about to say something before making a decision.

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
It doesnt matta so mizzuch which characta you choose, as how good you can co-exist. Sure, certain characta do betta togetha, but dizzle change ta a characta you is unexperienced wit.

Top Bottom